How To Fail At Life And Have A Great Time Anyway: preface

cow-orker
I'm going to fix everything!
me
oh, louis… we all said that at first
cow-orker
:)
me
"i'm gonna fix these damn alerts!"
cow-orker
Naw I know I'm not going to fix everything but at first I want to jump on everything to get a feel for what I can ignore.
me
ok ;)
you'll get a feel alright
write up what you've observed in notes for eugene in 10 minutes and we'll handoff to him a little after 10 when he gets settled, k?
cow-orker
You goti t
*got it
me
I'm going to get started with my laundry, be back in a couple
cow-orker
haha ok :)
me
now i'm going to start my Psych marathon
cow-orker
haha
me
I'm keep you updated on the developments with Julie and Shawn's relationship, and whatever silly stuff Gus says.
cow-orker
Great man I sincerely appreciate that.
;)
me
last week (a couple months ago, I'm really behind), Julie kicked Shawn out when she discovered that his psychic powers were a fraud.
cow-orker
Oh no she didn't!
me
Well, he father lied to her her whole life, so honesty is really important to her.
cow-orker
ah I see
Well honesty is pretty important in a relationship
me
yes, it's key to make sure the other person thinks you are being honest
cow-orker
haha
me
i'm writing a self-help book
cow-orker
oh yeah?
me
"How to Fail At Life But Have a Great Time Anyway"
working title
cow-orker
haha that actually sounds funny
Good luck with your book!
9:57 AM

Let me know when you're ready for someone to proof read

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the DC Madam to Late Night Shots

Anniversary